Following our research, we conduct a “high level” meeting to further our understanding of your business, so we can learn about:
- Your customers
- What sets you apart from your competition
- Your revenue and profit centers
- Your personnel requirements and duties
- Your current business practices and processes
- The current technology in place and methods of internal and external electronic communications
Based on this information, we determine our level of confidence in our VISION to improve upon the current situation. We will explain the next steps in our process toward accomplishing results, then agree to move forward in our process to identify ways through the use of Technology to positively impact your business’s results.
Next we meet with the designated Stakeholders of each department to gain a more in depth VIEW of how business is conducted on a day-to-day basis and associated methods of communications. This comprehensive observation of current business processes and employee effectiveness will allow us, from our PERSPECTIVE, to identify specific areas we may be able to impact. We will also conduct a complete analysis of ALL related current and ongoing costs.
Next we meet to review all of our findings with the relevant stakeholders and discuss how the areas identified in our professional eVALUATION can be improved. We then come to an agreement on which of those specific processes, practices, and/or “touch points” you decide you would like us to address and to propose the ALIGNMENT of all technology solutions.
Next we demonstrate ALL of the Technology Solutions available, collaborate, and agree on the design of the FINAL Solution(s) that:
- Appeals to all Stakeholders
- Includes Technology, Business and Financial solutions
- Provides the potential to regain Capital Expenditure
- Has a compelling ROI
- Will always be in your Budget